The Surly Seamstress
The Incurable Homebody
Quilt, Sew, Sew Sue
The Princess Seam
Two On Two Off
The Mahogany Stylist
Okay, so onto the seven things you don't know about me:
- I am particular about colours (some may say a little crazy). Either everything has to match or nothing can match. For instance, if I pin a garment on the washing line the two pegs have to be the same colour. I have now bought all black pegs so I can relax a bit.
- Inconsiderate people make me really sad. It breaks my heart to see the way people treat each other sometimes.
- I can't get enough celebrity gossip. I know it is not a constructive use of my time but I love feeling like I have some insight into their world.
- I always wanted to be talented at music. I am not.
- I have a terrible singing voice, really awful, I couldn't carry a tune to save my life but I love to sing.
- I could read and write when I was 3 1/2. Not as well as I do now obviously, but well enought to start school early. When we moved to Australia I wasn't allowed to go into the grade I was ready for but was made to go with the kids that were my own age - I think that's where my general laziness stems from.
- I have met Hugh Jackman. If you've been reading for a while you'll already know this, but I can't resist bragging!