Thank you McVal for nominating me for the 'Attitude of Gratitude' award.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
I hope you don't think I'm copping out but I really can't choose only 10 blogs to nominate to pass the award onto. If you read this and want to respond then consider yourself nominated!
I have to say it was really nice to receive this award, especially since recently I have found it hard to maintain an 'attitude of gratitude'. It has made me remember the things in my life that I truly am grateful for:
- That I have a job, even one that doesn't make me very happy, when so many around the world are struggling right now.
- My fella, who is a rock for me when I need it, and makes me laugh the rest of the time. Oh yeah, he cooks and washes dishes while I sew too!
- My friends who are always available for long chats about frivolous or serious things.
- My family who I love and who love me.
- That after months of insomnia, I am finally getting a reasonable night's sleep on most nights (without medication).
- That in less than 2 weeks time I am on holiday!